Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My feeling


To
                Dear  reader,
Many peoples  are waiting  to read the good posts. I will start to learn next semester on Dec 1. So I ’ll take many times to reach on my blog. So sorry Reader! When I finish my university’s student life, I promise  to write, to share, to give many knowledge. Today Oct 16, I live in Yangon.  I stay  here about 6 years.  I came from countryside. Now I am also staff under Construction Co.,Ltd. Not Engineer but I have a plan to be programmer. I will make website for this company when I am programmer. During this year, I made many exercises about Computer . If you are also learner computer science, I warmly welcome from my heart! Technology is art and creation to live many facts. Please Don’t forget me! I will return soon after I got my degree.
                                                                                                                                                Thanks,  
                                                                                                                                                                                Yours, KMT

1 comment: